Skip to main content

Food & Drink

Sort By:

The staff at Well Community has been buzzing about dusting off our crock pots for soup season. What's your favorite soup or chili? Care to share the recipe? Chime in here or on our Well Community Chicago Facebook page.
JessicaJ asked this in Food & Drink
POSTED November 7, 2012 - 1:15pm | 
2 RESPONSES
Does calorie count affect your choice of drink at coffee shops?  Like or comment on our Facebook status to be entered into a raffle for a Julius Meinl gift card!
Tracy asked this in Food & Drink
POSTED May 24, 2012 - 11:16am | 
2 RESPONSES
Despite strict food-prep laws in Chicago, food trucks are the latest foodie trend and have gained a following on the North side.  Have you spotted any food trucks in your neighborhood?  If so, did you try it out? You can also chime in to the...
Well Community asked this in Food & Drink
POSTED September 12, 2011 - 1:07pm | 
We all know we should shop at the city's farmers markets to support local businesses, eat healthier and get involved with our community -- But have you actually found the time to go?  If not, what is holding you back?
Anonymous asked this in Food & Drink
POSTED July 8, 2011 - 1:27pm | 
2 RESPONSES
We saw this article about a study that suggests people who opt for organic tend to buy more and take in more calories – especially when it comes to snack foods. Researchers from Cornell University investigated whether the sight of an...
POSTED May 13, 2011 - 2:15pm | 
1 RESPONSES
I know several people who subscribe to the benefits of coconut water, rather than sports drinks.  My problem is, I don’t like the taste of coconut. Can I mix it with something to make it taste better? Or would that just undermine all the benefits?
TRose asked this in Food & Drink
POSTED March 17, 2011 - 12:30pm | 
Okay, I think the world has gone Greek yogurt crazy. A few months ago I heard someone mention how good it was, and now I feel like everyone is eating it.  Has anyone else noticed this? It is good (and healthy I hear), but is there a reason that it’s...
POSTED March 17, 2011 - 12:26pm | 
2 RESPONSES
Okay, I think the world has gone Greek yogurt crazy. A few months ago I heard someone mention how good it was, and now I feel like everyone is eating it.  Has anyone else noticed this? It is good (and healthy I hear), but is there a reason that it’s...
Our new billboard at the corner of Lawrence & Western avenues asks for your opinion, so give us an answer:   What is the healthiest restaurant within 2 miles of Lincoln Square? Leave a comment, name your restaurant and...
POSTED October 21, 2010 - 11:12am | 
76 RESPONSES
Chicago fall is finally here -- but so is cold/flu season. What is your favorite comfort food when you're sick? 
POSTED October 2, 2010 - 12:18pm | 
3 RESPONSES
Our new billboard at the corner of Lawrence & Western avenues asks for your opinion, so give us an answer:   What is the healthiest restaurant within 2 miles of Lincoln Square? Leave a comment, name your restaurant and...
POSTED October 21, 2010 - 11:12am | 
76 RESPONSES
Chicago fall is finally here -- but so is cold/flu season. What is your favorite comfort food when you're sick? 
POSTED October 2, 2010 - 12:18pm | 
3 RESPONSES
2 RESPONSES
We all know we should shop at the city's farmers markets to support local businesses, eat healthier and get involved with our community -- But have you actually found the time to go?  If not, what is holding you back?
Anonymous asked this in Food & Drink
POSTED July 8, 2011 - 1:27pm | 
2 RESPONSES
Does calorie count affect your choice of drink at coffee shops?  Like or comment on our Facebook status to be entered into a raffle for a Julius Meinl gift card!
POSTED May 24, 2012 - 11:16am | 
2 RESPONSES
The staff at Well Community has been buzzing about dusting off our crock pots for soup season. What's your favorite soup or chili? Care to share the recipe? Chime in here or on our Well Community Chicago Facebook page.
JessicaJ asked this in Food & Drink
POSTED November 7, 2012 - 1:15pm | 
2 RESPONSES
We saw this article about a study that suggests people who opt for organic tend to buy more and take in more calories – especially when it comes to snack foods. Researchers from Cornell University investigated whether the sight of an...
POSTED May 13, 2011 - 2:15pm | 
1 RESPONSES
I know several people who subscribe to the benefits of coconut water, rather than sports drinks.  My problem is, I don’t like the taste of coconut. Can I mix it with something to make it taste better? Or would that just undermine all the benefits?
Despite strict food-prep laws in Chicago, food trucks are the latest foodie trend and have gained a following on the North side.  Have you spotted any food trucks in your neighborhood?  If so, did you try it out? You can also chime in to the...